[MDairheads] The almost ultimate minimalist Airhead toolkit ?

Mac Kirkpatrick drbeemer73 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 23:11:49 EDT 2018

Will, nice list and a great presentation. I did not see a spare headlight
bulb or the alternator bulb or did I miss them? The alternator bulb would
be easy to miss in your picture.

I also carry float needles, the cross bar that holds them and the little
hair spring, plus JB Weld and carb floats, and have used both!

BTW I DID break down recently, in Ensenada, Mexico, could not fix the bike,
arranged an Uber with a truck to bring me back all the way to Phoenix.

Waiting word on what caused it, I'm guessing the coil went bad.

And IF my coil went bad (it was new BTW, but there is more to that story),
that will be the second coil that has gone bad on a airhead trip where I
was present.

SO.... now carry a spare coil? The list gets longer and longer.

​You guys have fun at TechnoBarn.​

Mac Kirkpatrick
Glenmoore, PA

"After all, what is adventure, but inconvenience, properly regarded?"
C. Donahue