[hghs69] Thanks for an Amazing Gathering

Marsha Massey marshacmassey at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 02:12:04 EDT 2018

Back in Seattle after a whirlwind weekend, I just want to add my thanks to
all who participated in our not-50th HGHS Class of '69 reunion.  What a
truly amazing gathering, and how delightful to see so many friends again.
As one who has missed the last couple such gatherings, I was really
delighted to reconnect with you all again.

Heartfelt gratitude to Emily and Rob et al for all the work they did to
organize this on our behalf (and to Rob for persistently chasing me down to
register).  And of course to Bill Dudley who keeps us all connected.  You
really pulled together a memorable gathering, and provided us with a
wonderful venue for reconnecting, sharing, laughing.  It was a lovely
reminder to me of just how blessed I was to move to Chappaqua, be at such a
terrific high school, and to be a part of such a passionate, smart, caring,
crazy fun group of people.  Thanks for the memories.

A surprising side benefit was to discover just how large a
Seattle/Washington-contingency there is amongst our classmates (and their
siblings).  I had no idea so many of us had indeed "gone West".  I foresee
the makings of a mini-reunion here in the Emerald City in the
not-too-distant future.  Until then, I'm sending you a little "postcard"
from this special corner of the country that goes toward answering the
question:  Why did you end up in the Pacific NW?  Enjoy...
--
Cheers,
*Marsha*
E:  marshacmassey at gmail.com