[hghs69] Reunion Gratitude

Fields Emily efgraph at optonline.net
Tue Oct 9 17:37:33 EDT 2018

Hi everyone!

It was great, and I couldn’t have done it without all you wonderful people. Thank you all for such a fun, successful weekend. Kindergarten doesn’t actually feel all that long ago, amazing.

Many of you asked me to send you a contact list. The best thing to do to find anyone – go to Bill Dudley’s loyally kept database online. You can look up anyone you wish to find. Here is how:

goto http://hghs69.dudley.nu

Click on Database (on the left).

Login is YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS that the HGHS mail has been sent to.

NO PASSWORD.  Just your email in the login field.

Hit the button and you're in.

You will be able to see pictures and go to the database to select names of friends.

All my best to all of you,
Emily