R80 heads

chris daring cdaring69 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:06:11 EDT 2020

Tom did tell me that he sends his heads to randy long. So that must mean he
is nit retired?? He also told me that he will check for warpage and machine
as needed. He had a lot of services to offer but I had to let him know that
he was exceeding my budget. Lol!  I think since he is a regular attendee of
the airheads list I don't want to ask there. I mean I did just talk to him
haha.
I plan on taking my heads to Tom in the nextra week or so. He told me 6-7
weeks out. I think when I get them back that should be a great excuse for a
tech night!  Friday nights in the garage are usually productive and
enjoyable.
I will keep you posted.
Thanks for the help everybody.