R80 heads

Zwicky, Eric ezwicky2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:36:57 EDT 2020

If you were going to mail them anyway, you could look farther afield
like Ted Porter's Beemershop in California.    He has a great reputation
for airhead head work.   Are you on the Airheads mailing list?    You
could get a lot of replies there.

I was at a tech day at your house years ago with Barron Williams.   I
still want to "sink" my HF lift into the garage floor the way you have
your lifts.   Very impressive garage!

Eric Zwicky
Richmond VA