FODDER: Hey - wake up!

Don Eilenberger deilenberger at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 11:51:21 EDT 2020

So the club has 68 members now.. and I only got replies from FOUR of you!

If I don't hear from you - don't be surprised if I wing it and start
writing bios for you - accuracy may suffer and embarrasment is about
guaranteed.

Lets hear from you:

I think we need something like this for the newsletter this upcoming issue:

https://advrider.com/how-and-why-did-you-start-riding-motorcycles-inmates-stories

Write a 1-2 paragraph story about how you ended up riding motorcycles
and gain fame (and no fortune) in our newsletter.

*DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE - that's a meathead move, you'll be
forever marked in the club with the appelation of "meathead.." Send a
NEW message to editor at njsbmwr.org - in the subject line include "Fodder"..*

*Thenkyewverymuchly.
*

--