[NJSBMWR] Saturday breakfast

Don Eilenberger deilenberger at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 25 11:52:36 EST 2020

On 1/25/2020 8:01 AM, Roger Trendowski via NJSBMWR wrote:
> NJSBMWRs
> I can't make it to breakfast this morning... have a sinus-cold
> Roger T

Welcome to a month of misery. Mine is just clearing up now - from
Christmas. I'd suggest seeing your MD and get him to give you an
antibiotic prescription if you don't have a fever (virus = fever,
bacterial infection of the sinus = normal temps.)

The diner was a good one. The owner recognized us from his place in
Spring Lake and was delighted to see us.

--
Don Eilenberger
deilenberger at yahoo.com