[NJSBMWR] booking rally hotel for 2019 MOA rally

Don Eilenberger deilenberger at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 11:43:24 EDT 2018

A bit of clarification - the event is the BMW-MOA National Rally 2019
edition.

It's being held June 13th-16th 2019. It's being held in Lebanon TN.

The hotel is one of the closest to the rally site.. which is:
James E. Ward Agricultural and Community Center/Wilson County Exposition
Center.

Their website is:
https://www.wyndhamhotels.com/ramada/lebanon-tennessee/ramada-inn-and-suites-lebanon/overview

There appear to be rooms available right now. Some of the other motels
in the area have already jacked their prices for the weekend.. looks
like the Ramada is behind the curve on this.

Dob

--
Don Eilenberger
deilenberger at yahoo.com