[NJSBMWR] Mileage contest ending 11/30

rtrendowski at verizon.net rtrendowski at verizon.net
Tue Nov 27 09:16:09 EST 2018

NJSBMWR
Our club mileage contest is ending 11/30 (Friday) for mileage reading.
The deadline for emailing results to me is Saturday 12/1.
I've received results for several members already.  Please send me your miles now rather than wait to Friday so I can start working on calculations and awards.
For those who didn't participate last year, we would like you to join the "competitive fun.".  Send me your best estimate of 12/1/2017 starting  mileage (based on gas, repair or other records) as well as 11/3018 ending mileage.
PLEASE EMAIL ME DIRECTLY at   rtrendowski at verizon.net  INSTEAD OF REPLYING TO THE CLUB EMAIL ADDRESS

Thanks
Roger T