Re: Orlando’s

Ducdude ducdude at verizon.net
Sun May 30 20:27:43 EDT 2021

greetings all from the new guy, well I haven’t had a chance to meet all of you my name is Eric on a new to me black and gold 74 850 interstate. Unfortunately one of my other bikes impacted a left turning fender at a fairly good rate of speed in Asheville North Carolina last weekend. What this means is the next 10 to 12 weeks I’ll be sitting on my butt having surgeries and trying to heal. I just didn’t want you to think I was ignoring y’all.
The way I look at it at 56 years of age it’s somewhere around a half 1,000,000 miles on my butt this is my first significant accident that’s not too bad. Talk to y’all soon ride safe remember the sons of bitches are out to get you.
Cheers, Eric

Sent from the all new AOL app for iOS