26th Red Mill British Car Day - One Month from Today

Jack Kimple jkimple at gmail.com
Sun May 9 21:11:05 EDT 2021

Thanks Richard,
That's up to you.
There is a SWAG Bag that is IMHO worth the $25 admission fee, $10 gets you
into the Red Mill grounds and the show, there is a parking area in front of
the Mill for bikes who do not enter.
We will have a good separate spot on the grounds for the bikes according to
Steve.
I don't know about judging but I could bring that up with the organizers.
It should be a good time and I can bring a couple extra folding chairs for
sitting in the shade.
Jack