March Meeting

ducdude ducdude at verizon.net
Mon Mar 15 20:41:38 EDT 2021

Ahh HA...  I can make it..  The Interstate is currently running and not leaking to much oil.  I would welcome comments and input on how she sounds and if the suspension seems correct up front as well as anything else that may seem amiss..  The least meet in Lambertville took me all winter to address the woes you all pointed out..LOL

See you on Sunday..