Fwd: 26th Red Mill British Car Day

Jack Kimple jkimple at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 06:18:38 EDT 2021

Here is something I received from the Red Mill organizers.
We have been promised a prime spot for our bikes and so far I’ve gotten a good response about attending.
Sunshine, good company and a great town to enjoy the day in.
Can it get any better?
Well maybe E~start and belt drive but till then...
Jack

Sent from my iPad

Begin forwarded message: