DVNR June Events

Revere Robertson trob10 at verizon.net
Thu Jun 17 00:01:49 EDT 2021

-----Original Message-----
From: Revere Robertson <trob10 at verizon.net>
To: davidebehnken at gmail.com <davidebehnken at gmail.com>; dvnr at casano.com <dvnr at casano.com>
Sent: Wed, Jun 16, 2021 11:56 pm
Subject: Re: DVNR June Events

Are you guys gonna not ever bust my chops for drinking toooo much wine at the Hunt club in the Catskills......One mistake......Ok.....The car show at the Red Mill was nice....I took my MGB as did Jack....and I'm glad Ken stepped up and rode his Norton....I will be there for the Triumph show in Oley on the 25..and 26....and I will be there for the British car show in Washington's crossing on the 3rd with the MGB.....Looking forward to seeing other members bring their Nortons...or other British machinery.....  Todd.....