DVNR February Update

GEORGE g_roetenberg at msn.com
Tue Feb 16 19:19:04 EST 2021

Wow, Dave wrote more in one email than I did in 4 years.  Think best to postpone gathering decision to April meeting.  April should be no problem to resume open air meetings.  We did have a nice meeting at Classic Cycle when Dan was running it.  I just told the grocery/restaurant next door advance notice there would be a large crowd and they were great about food orders.
Not as ambitious as Eric, but did try out Don Pender's 13mm sleeve kit on a master with a pitted bore.  Brake is less wooden but no great improvement.
Hope all are safe and COVID free.

George