Commando Lay Shaft bearing

ducdude ducdude at verizon.net
Tue Apr 13 08:15:41 EDT 2021

Thanks Mike,

The parts are rolling in the bearings bushes springs etc.  The tools and DVD’s  will be here soon and a with luck I will have a list member who has been there before guide me though the upgrade.

Still I did have the old girl out last weekend and we had a great time in  the spring air..

Will update as events change !

Cheers All,
Eric