Time to step down

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Wed Oct 21 18:54:32 EDT 2020

Norton Riders,

For those who missed the meeting Sunday at Riverside (curse over), people other than me expressed interest in being President next year finally. There was also an unplanned spirited ride home along the Delaware back home.  So next months meeting at Bob Katz's Garage Mahal November 15 11AM will vote for the new Pres.  I have been Pres a long time now and welcome an opportunity to actually enjoy the Gathering (weather permitting) and not discussing t-shirts.  Dan Sellers still expressed the desire to be Treasurer.  Ken Kopek was volunteered for Secretary.

People expressed interest in have meetings at members houses again including the Christmas Party.  Use your best judgement on attending indoor meetings with the COVID.  We have been pretty successful with the outdoor meetings but colder weather is coming.

George

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>