covid combat cure

Richard Colahan rcolahan at epix.net
Tue Nov 17 22:33:41 EST 2020

Bob...I read the whole episode...twice...ya had me...then ya lost me...

If I understand...

Throttle has single cable...new tube...ferrule drilled out a bit for more slack...ok

Then the single cable goes to a "splitter"...a junction tube...where it splits to two cables going to the carbs...ok

Is THAT where the issue was?
If so..what was the problem?
One of the lower cables not engaged inside the junction...therefore not pulling the one carb's slide?

Or did I miss it entirely?

-R.C.