November meeting question

Joe Matkowski jmat1957 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 14:38:50 EST 2020

Just a heads up.
My wife who is extremely careful with all of this, masks and cleaning, etc,
worked only part time through it, tested positive two weeks ago.   We got
tested on our own just because we were going to visit my new grandson.
Both of us had no symptoms. We are both good.  We still had to quarantine
and stay separated in our house.
Lots of cases breaking out.
Take the necessary precautions and stay safe !
Joe