[dvnr] advise needed oil leak

Daniel Sellers dansellers45 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:53:26 EDT 2020

OK Mr Dudley
The dimensions for the screw hole on an 850 Commando that pertain to your
dimension "X" and "Y" are:
X = 1.885"
Y=  2.44"
Mind you I am measuring from two different planes but dimensions are taken
from one plane. I compared the dimensions to a 750 Atlas and they are the
same.

Good Luck with the oil leak.

Cheerio
dan