[dvnr] March Meeting this Sunday, March 15

David Behnken davidebehnken at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 10:55:23 EDT 2020

Hello all,

Just a reminder that our March meeting is this Sunday at my house in
Bloomsbury, NJ.

Everything is a go - the house has been scrubbed and sanitized, the food is
being prepped and the dogs bathed and brushed in anticipation of Charlotte
Sellers' arrival. To my knowledge, the only Corona in sight comes in long
neck bottles.

If Jack Lyons is able to bring his '68 Norton Mercury 650, the hope is to
get the repaired carb installed and see how she runs.  Brian Safer may be
bringing a set of forks along for a rebuild as well.

As of now, the weather shows 52 and sunny by me.  My address is:

274 County Road 579
Bloomsbury, NJ 08804

I'm on 579 at the top of the hill between Turkey Hill Road and Tunnel
Road.  Look for the white fence that goes along 579, I'm in one of those
houses. If you're traveling west on 579 and go down the steep hill and drop
down into Bloomsbury, you went too far.  I'll park a motorcycle or garden
tractor by my driveway to make it easier to find.  Call/text if you have
any problems.  See you ladies and gentlemen in a few days.

David Behnken
908 531-9520