[dvnr] Looking for motorcycle transport company

Richard Colahan rcolahan at epix.net
Thu Feb 27 20:06:36 EST 2020

If you can drop your "outbound"...or pick up your "inbound" Federal bike
shipment at Clemmer, there are 2 advantages:
> I'm pretty sure you save some $ vs them coming to your home. They pass
> that savings on to you.
> You don't have to worry about being home when they want to come. You have
> some flexability to drop an outbound, and if it's and inbound bike...they
> call you when it arrives...if you're tied up for a few days no
> problem...they hold it and you get it when you can.
I'm not sure if Haulbikes has a similar local warehouse...you can check with
them...

One last thing on Federal...I always call instead of trying to book on the
web...the reps have more info then the web site...