[dvnr] Kenny Dreer?

Richard Colahan rcolahan at epix.net
Thu Feb 20 09:40:41 EST 2020

A few questions...

> Do any DVNR members (or friends) have one of the Garner Nortons? If
> so...how are they?
Did they ever get the various bugs worked out? Are they worth the premium
price?
A Utah friend (Bob Jones) bought one but I have not t/w Bob in quite a
while...and now I'm afraid to ask!
Just wondering if the "product" itself is worth saving...

> Not sure how else to ask...but does anyone know if Kenny Dreer is still
> "around"?
If so...I can't help but wonder what he thinks of all this mess...

https://www.cycleworld.com/american-era-of-norton-motorcycles-and-kenny-dreer-contributions/

-R.C.