[dvnr] Febuary Meeting and of course t-shirt talk

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Sat Feb 8 14:09:21 EST 2020

Todd Robertson has agreed to host the Feb 16, 2020, 11AM meeting at his home at 22 Buckley Hill Dr. Phillipsburg, NJ 08865.  Todd better have some chili on the stove.

The flyer is posted for the Gathering for April 26th 2020 at dvnr.org.

We have 2 medium, 38 Large, 12 XL, and 15 2XL DVNR shirts and still two boxes of leftover Art of the Bike Shirts. That is a total of 67 DVNR shirts.  We probably only need 50-70 more which is a small order.  Think about design this years Gathering T-shirt for discussion.  Steve D is our t-shirt expert so we can review ordering options.

Other upcoming motorcycle events:

Neshaminy ACMA Sunday, Feb. 9, 2020 - Annual Swap meet at the Newportville Firehouse. 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM.  Sometimes a british part is there.

Lehigh Valley Motor Expo at Ag Hall in Allentown PA on Feb 15 and 16. facebook.com/events/2915895205087350/<http://facebook.com/events/2915895205087350/>

The Martin Moto Modern Classics is March 7th.  Always a good show. https://www.modernclassicsbikeshow.com/