Communication From Roger Rinker

Daniel Sellers dansellers45 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 13:50:31 EDT 2020

Fellow DVNR members. Yesterday I received the following email from member
Roger Rinker. Roger likes to use every minute of his life to the fullest
and is one of the most active "old man" I know. This time he gets to use
some of the extra time he has to recover. We all wish him well, look for a
speedy recovery and might add that 4 wheels aren't necessarily always safer
than 2.
Dan Sellers

Roger Rinker
Aug 27, 2020, 1:14 PM (23 hours ago)
hi dan no caps because i cannot reach the shift key with one hand.  sounds
like the nortoners who went to wallenpaupack had a great time..  here is my
situation .      on sat i was in a severe atv accident and was in lvhc
trauma center for 4 days .    I had 2 surgeries at Lehigh Valley.  They put
a titanium plate in to fix a fracture in my neck. The 2nd surgery was to
repair a fracture in my upper right arm. I have a full length titanium
plate from shoulder to elbow. I am not in any pain when I'm stationary. I
am just happy to be alive! Lol.
Partial recovery is estimated at 2 months and full recovery 6 months The
doctor said if I push rehab I should be able to  get back to 95% on my
right arm

so no riding for me until next year.     also i picked up a ducati 1200
monster now i have to let it sit

Since I was in 3  different hospitals In the past 5 days I am self
quarantining and getting a covid test after 14 days.
hope all is well with you and your wife,

roger