This weekend event

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Fri Aug 21 15:29:20 EDT 2020

Norton Riders,

Weather looks pretty good this weekend.  Thanks to Chris for having us again.

I am also planning to head up early Sat AM and return home Sat afternoon sometime.

My route will take me thorugh easton and stroudsburg and the lake by 10ish. If anyone wants to ride together, contact me.

George

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>