[dvnr] Call it what you want.

Daniel Sellers dansellers45 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 14:59:11 EDT 2020

Frank
Your Norton Manx Twin looks better every time I see it. I just noticed on
the photo that the front brake is the half width brake shoe like on the
earl Model 7's. I can tell that you, like I, took the photo on a day other
then today. Cheers dan

Now if Dave would have taken his photo in his shorts for light weight and
aerodynamics, that would be worth hanging in the DVNR clubhouse.