Virtual Gathering of the Nortons

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Sun Apr 26 10:57:36 EDT 2020

I looked out my window this morning at rain pouring down and the outdoor temperature sitting at 42 degrees. Sort of glad to miss the ride to Washington Crossing. I am now sending a photo taken yesterday to memorialize our tradition of kicking off the annual riding season "Gathering Of The Nortons". I will send a low resolution to Bill Dudley for his use. Having been a photographer I just can't bring myself to reduce resolution on this photo.
Dan S

PS
Brian Safer's mask was a nice touch added to his photo. He never looked so handsome. No, you don't need to remind me that I need to loose several pounds.D