[dvnr] Bohn Underarmour

David Behnken davidebehnken at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 13:38:28 EDT 2020

Hi Tony (and everybody else),

I just ordered a set of Bohn's warmer weather cool mesh pants.
https://www.bohnarmor.com/product/cool-air-mesh-armored-riding-pants/  I
plan on wearing them under my kevlar jeans for impact protection. By the
way, if you or anyone is looking for a set of good kevlar reinforced jeans,
Diamond Gusset has theirs on sale.  I've had my pair for probably 4-5 years
now and they've held up well. I bought my pair at Barber (they're always
there).The "gusset" they advertise and sew into the crotch of the jeans
does seem to make them more comfortable on a bike than regular jeans.
Because of the sale and because they're a smaller American company making
their products in the USA, I bought a second pair a few weeks ago. When the
jeans arrived, there was a coupon for the Bohn's gear so I decided to give
it a shot as well. If you go with the Bohn's stuff Tony, use the code
"2Gusset" to get 10% off.  Here's the Kevlar jeans if anyone is
interested.  : https://www.gusset.com/defender/mens

I hope everyone is healthy and well.  Ride safe guys.

David Behnken