[dvnr] club news update

Revere Robertson trob10 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 16 09:28:21 EDT 2020

Hi George....Into week #5 staying home... but going riding at least once a week...I actually found a Duncan Donuts open in Clinton NJ. but you have to drink your coffee and eat a donut on the curb..lol….Working on the 56 19s frame as we speak, unbent the down tube to the swing arm and made a nice front tank mount....some dumb ass hack sawed it for his peanut chopper tank......hope everyone is working on something to pass the time...stay safe...
  Todd