DVNR Meeting Reminder This Sunday at noon.

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Fri Oct 18 22:17:56 EDT 2019

DVNR Members

This is a reminder that this is the third Sunday of October and our membership meeting is scheduled for Noon on Oct 20 at the Tohickon Tavern located at 7673 Easton Road (Rt. 611) Ottsville PA. We will have lunch at the Tavern. As stated in an earlier email this meeting is the nominations for officers for 2020.

Frank Mohr has graciously offered to host our Christmas party on Saturday Dec. 14. We are still looking for meeting hosts for Jan, Feb, and March.

Sunday will be a bit brisk but you will be given a pass if you show up in a cage. Latest report does not mention rain on Sunday.

We hope to see you at the meeting.

Dan Sellers
Treasurer/Membership Secretary