Mysterious rubber piece

bsafr at aol.com bsafr at aol.com
Tue May 28 07:28:00 EDT 2019

Some of you attending the April meeting at Frank Mohr's may recall seeing a small rubber piece that I showed some of you that I found while performing some level three operation on my '74 Interstate. None of the guru's who were there seemed to know what it was, so it was deemed an unessential component. However I have since found out that it is called a "kickstart return stop rubber". Im still not sure where it goes or where it came from. The funny thing is that I found ANOTHER one of these things in the parts cache that I got from Howard Nenner. So now I have two.

Its a small piece of solid rubber - like a cross section of rubber beading - about 1/4' x 3/8" and 1/2" long.  Now you know.

Brian