[dvnr] Meeting at Todd's next week

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Sun Mar 10 16:27:44 EDT 2019

Norton Riders,

Todd Robertson is hosting the March 17, 2019, 11AM meeting at his home at 22 Buckley Hill Dr. Phillipsburg, NJ 08865.  We expect a chili masterpiece again.

Some Gathering Updates.
The food vendor from last year will return.  AMA decided they no longer sanction nonriding events causing us to lose insurance through them.  We have found an alternate insurer thank you to Dan S at less cost than through the AMA.  Also no annoying signatures to get.  So everything is in good shape for the gathering.  Pray for good weather.

Now is a good time see if your bike will start after sleeping all winter.  Frank Mohr expects to be able to host the annual “Tune Up Day”

before the Gathering about April 14th.  Details to be determined. Find out what you need done so we can plan.  No oil changes or bringing an entire Combat engine in pieces.

George