[dvnr] Fwd: Re: Thank you for contacting Duke Travel

Joe Matkowski jmat1957 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:41:56 EDT 2019

Thanks for the info Bob, good to know.  That's on my bucket list.
Almost made it there last month, as I needed to go to England for business,
and tried to hook up hitting the Isle of Man on the way.
Didn't have enough time to make it work though, so shooting for next year.
At least now I did the research and know the ferry deal (from Liverpool),
good watching points, costs, etc..