[dvnr] Sunday meeting at Jack Kimple’s

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Tue Jun 11 17:18:45 EDT 2019

Norton Riders,

Busy month.

The next official meeting is at Jack Kimple’s on June 16 at 11AM.  Jack’s address is 10 Powderhorn Rd. Flemington 08822 phone 908-442-3920.  Jack would like an rsvp for a headcount jkimple at gmail.com so he knows how many lobsters to order (just kidding). You can stop by for fathers day cars and coffee show on 434 US 202 in Flemington NJ 8:30-10:30AM flemingtonag.org on the way there for a diversion.

Please support club member Al Hartman’s 2019 Triumph National Rally which will be held June 21, 22, & 23 At Oley Fairgrounds, 26 Jefferson Street, Oley, PA.  Always a great event.

As for me, I will be travelling to Brooklyn Michigan for the 2019 INOA National rally June 24 to 27 where a group of us DVNR members will be staying at the Super 8.

George