[dvnr] Riverside Bar next Sunday

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Sat Jul 13 19:29:30 EDT 2019

Norton Riders,

July 21 meeting is at 11AM at the Riverside bar in Easton Pa.  Address is 5801 S Delaware Dr, Easton, PA 18040.  It is a nice ride up the Delaware river.  Hopefully the weather will be good.

Next month is at  Chris Owen's cabin in the Poconos.  Hopefully the Road Captain will email out a route for those wanting a group ride.

Want to say that Brian got lucky with his layshaft bearing failure.  It can lock up your rear wheel.  If you don't know if yours is OK then replace it.  I use the roller bearing and shims.  Has worked OK on three rebuilds.  Good instructions on Old Britts website.

I did finally find the DVNR banner in my basement.

George