Look what I found in my Gearbox...

bsafr at aol.com bsafr at aol.com
Fri Jul 12 13:02:23 EDT 2019

Attended my first INOA Ralley this year which was held in Brooklyn, MI. Glad I didn't try to ride home with Pat or Frank - they would've been pissed at me (or would have just abandoned me) when my bike broke down.  Only put just over 200 miles on the bike while at the meet. The following weekend while heading over to Orlandos for a breakfast ride, I only made 27 miles before my gearbox failed. That's a story for another time. Looks like I would have only made it to about Altoona on the way out, or short of the Ohio border on the way home.

First time in a Norton gearbox for me, so may contact some of you for help on reassembly.

Brian