Fwd: Re: Duke Travel Enquiry

bob Katz beemer56bob at verizon.net
Mon Jul 1 17:13:36 EDT 2019

For future moto heads. Looking to the iom classic August 2020

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Monday, July 1, 2019, Nikki <info at duketravel.com> wrote:

Hi
We will not have the village for the Classic TT, we only have this for the main TT in June. The hotels which would be available will be on the promenade, these will be released after the Classic TT this year.
If you would like to keep up to date with news and special offers, sign up to our newsletter here.
Kind regards
Nikki Golding | Duke Travel | Travel Consultant E: info at duketravel.com T: +44 (0) 1624 640 044 W: www.duketravel.com
Duke Travel trading as iomtt Travel is a member of the Travel Trust Association “TTA” membership number Q6064a.
Registered Address: Champion House, Ballafletcher Farm Road, Douglas, Isle of Man. IM4 4RL

Hi Nikki our group is more interested in coming to classic. About 8 people as of now but that might grow. As soon as you can book we will send deposits. The village looks like a prime spot if that’s where you will be for the classic. Thx bob

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
I'm following up with you as I haven't heard back from you in a while.
I'll be closing this travel enquiry on my side, but you can reopen and continue at any given moment if you find you need further support.
Just let us know!
If you would like to keep up to date with news and special offers, sign up to our newsletter here.
Kind regards
Nikki Golding | Duke Travel | Travel Consultant E: info at duketravel.com T: +44 (0) 1624 640 044 W: www.duketravel.com
Duke Travel trading as iomtt Travel is a member of the Travel Trust Association “TTA” membership number Q6064a.
Registered Address: Champion House, Ballafletcher Farm Road, Douglas, Isle of Man. IM4 4RL

I am just following up on our recent correspondence with regards to your recent enquiry.
Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance in arranging the trip for you.
If you would like to keep up to date with news and special offers, sign up to our newsletter here.
Kind regards
Nikki Golding | Duke Travel | Travel Consultant E: info at duketravel.com T: +44 (0) 1624 640 044 W: www.duketravel.com
Duke Travel trading as iomtt Travel is a member of the Travel Trust Association “TTA” membership number Q6064a.
Registered Address: Champion House, Ballafletcher Farm Road, Douglas, Isle of Man. IM4 4RL

The iomtt village is only here for the TT at the same site as this year on Victoria road in Douglas.
Are you looking to attend this years classic TT or next years classic TT?