[dvnr] DVNR January Meeting Report and more

bsafr at aol.com bsafr at aol.com
Sat Jan 26 09:55:09 EST 2019

Dan,

What a treat to read this email this morning. On my way to run a few errands and decided to check email - glad I did. Sounds like an entertaining tech session - way beyond what I would probably ever attempt - but Pat is undaunted. Sounds like he got it under control and I loved your description of the blob of goo jumping to the magnet. The stuff of sci-fi movies!!  Your description of Pat's effort reminded of the Stephen Ambrose book title - "Undaunted Courage" - somehow that needs to be played upon - "Undaunted Audacity", "Blindly Undaunted", something like that.

Sorry I missed the meeting - I was put off by the weather and regret missing the opportunity to visit the Norums and sup on their victuals. Glad to see my name is not on the deadbeat list.  Yet.

Hope to make the Feb meeting.

Brian