[dvnr] Gathering Food Vendor Ideas

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Wed Feb 27 19:35:42 EST 2019

Norton Riders,

We need some more ideas for a food vendor for the gathering as it looks like our original plans with Mission BBQ are not going to work.  So if anyone knows a good food truck, caterer, or charity organization willing to work an event like the Gathering where we can't predict the size of the crowd then let me know.

Todd Robertson is hosting the March 17, 2019, 11AM meeting at his home at 22 Buckley Hill Dr. Phillipsburg, NJ 08865

Yes, a Norton Raffle.   https://nortoncommandoraffle.bigcartel.com/

Several members have bikes at the Martin Moto Modern Classics show Saturday March 2 in Boyertown PA.

George