[dvnr] DVNR February Meeting this WE, Feb 17

bob Katz beemer56bob at verizon.net
Sat Feb 16 19:30:18 EST 2019

Np but there will be a road tax for entry. So I can cover the missing Honda parts

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Saturday, February 16, 2019, David Behnken via DVNR <dvnr at casano.com> wrote:

TP is provided as the indoor plumbing is now complete. Electricity will be
here shortly.

I don't have the Norton banner but, to make my place easier to find, I'll
park my garden tractor out by the road. Just look for the John Deere
tractor along Route 579. When you see the white fence you're getting close.
When Katz gets here I'll have him stand by the road and flag everyone in.

David B