[dvnr] Head count for January 19, 2020 Meeting at NYC Norton

Daniel Sellers dansellers45 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 22:07:36 EST 2019

December 30 2019

DVNR Members

I’ve written in early December that the January membership meeting will be
held at the shop of Kenny Cummings in Jersey City (street address to
follow) on our regular meeting date of the third Sunday or specifically Jan
19, 2020. Our target start time will be the normal 11AM.

Arriving on time will be of importance because the building is locked and
there is no doorman waiting to let you in. Kenny’s shop is on an upper
floor and the door is not visible from the windows. I’m saying this because
it will be best to enter as a group although if you are late you could call
Pres George to send someone to let you in.

We will be having a lunch at the shop. We will have to bring EVERYTHING
with us for the lunch so we need a good head count. Replying a few days
before is just down right inconsiderate! I know some of the members who
committed to go and will list them below. If you plan to go please reply to
the list or reply to my email directly: dansellers45 at gmail.com or
dsellerspa at verizon.net.

Once I have the list I will send another email through “emailDodo” so you
can see if you can arrange to car pool.

Respectfully

Dan Sellers

Treasurer/Membership Secretary

PDF version attached

Link to NYC Norton:

https://nycnorton.com/

Members who have said they are going to the Jersey City Mtg. at NYC Norton.
I know there were a few more who raised their hands at the November
meeting, please forgive me for not remembering.

Pres. George Roetenberg

Dan Sellers

David Behnken (Bloomsburry NJ – has van).

Pat Daloisio & Deb? (Yardley PA – could use help with food pick up)

Mike Forte & Desiree (will probably start from Bob Katz’s and has van)

Bob Katz

Brian Safer

Frank Mohr

Todd Robertson