[dvnr] Christmas Party

bob Katz beemer56bob at verizon.net
Fri Dec 6 13:15:36 EST 2019

Frank I Can bring cheesecake or shrimp platter if u got too many desserts already. Bob

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On Thursday, November 28, 2019, Frank Mohr via DVNR <dvnr at casano.com> wrote:

Hello All
The DVNR Christmas Party is at my house again. If you’re wondering what to bring for a dish just bring the same as last year but do let me know what that is. I will provide the main dishes and one side.
Parking is limited in the driveway some extra on my neighbors driveway, overflow can park across on Crestview Rd off North Wales Rd.
Again the gift exchange. Let’s make a effort to keep it Norton/motorcycle related.
Beer will be provided but more is always welcome along with wines.
Time is 5pm till Pat D leaves.
Frank Mohr
1999 Skippack Pike
Blue Bell Pa. 19422