November Regular Meeting Notes

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Mon Dec 2 10:25:00 EST 2019

DVNR Members
Attached are my notes from the November 19 Meeting. Please pay particular attention to the information and request for a RSVP from Frank Mohr, host of this year's Christmas Party. Also note that the January Meeting is scheduled to be held at NYC Norton in Jersey City on Jan 19. Watch for more details.

Again I am attaching the notes as a PDF file so that everyone sees the document the same and unchanged by their email program.

Dan Sellers
DVNR Treasurer

PS
i'll try to include some photos of the Christmas Party next month.
ds