[dvnr] Delaware Valley Norton Riders w/ MkIII electric start Nortons

Chris Cabaj Chris.Cabaj at verizon.net
Mon Oct 29 15:10:19 EDT 2018

Gentlemen,

I will spend this winter eliminating any possible oil weeping or outright
seeping on my Mk III electric start.
I am seeking advice and access to a machine shop where I can address any
issues with modern technology solutions.
Unlike British solutions ( o rings and crush washers) I want to use modern
options and correct problems with non stone-age tools.  Sorry this sounds
harsh but is not meant to.

I'm an engineer and part time machinist so that's my approach.
Any thoughts are welcome.
My number is 973-462-5539.

Cheers (bit of British)