[dvnr] Last Call, Meeting Sunday Oct 21

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Sat Oct 20 09:32:18 EDT 2018

DVNR Members
This is a friendly reminder that tomorrow, Sunday, is our next regular meeting. The details are set.
Steve and Jonna Royer, our hosts, are opening their motorcycle collection for our viewing before it is all sold in preparation for their move to Florida. Jonna is picking up the food and beverage, Dave Glover is bring the beer, hear that Pat and Mike. The weather is expected to be dry but cold.

The details:
When: Sunday October 21 starting at 11 AM

Where: Steve and Jonna Royer, 468 Basket Road, Oley Pa 19547 (see previous email for more details)

Looking forward to seeing you
Dan Sellers - DVNR Treasurer