[dvnr] Crazy Month of June

GEORGE G_ROETENBERG at msn.com
Mon May 28 19:27:12 EDT 2018

Norton Riders,

Del Valley Triumph Cars and Motorcycles of England Sat. June 2. https://www.dvtr.org/ in ft. Washington pa.

Hunt Club is on for  June 15 and 16 as we have over 10 rsvp guests.  Dinner is planned for Friday night. Saturday either a ride in the area or to Rhinebeck or Jampot rallys.  Again dinner Saturday night, breakfast Sunday morning and then depart at your leisure. All meals will be gourmet quality!  Sorry I do not have the official address yet, but will post soon.

This is the same weekend as Reinbeck AMCA rally http://therhinebeckmeet.org/ and Jampot (Matchless) events in that area.  The 41st Annual JAMPOT RALLYE 2018 British Motorcycle Festival June 14th to 17th Blackthorne Resort, Weldon House, East Durham, NY www.jampotrallye.org

Oley Triumph National Rally/ Gathering of the Nortons MkII is June 22-24.  We will have a stand this year with tshirt sales. http://triumphnationalrally.com/.  Thanks to the volunteers to watch the stand.  Always a good event.  Pray for good weather.

 Jersey Shore AMCA swap meet Allaire State Park Farmingdale NJ  June 30th 9-4PM

Neshaminy AMCA show at Brians HD in Langhorne, pa June 30th usually starts around 10 AM.

Mid-Ohio July 6-8th