[dvnr] Triumph National Meet at Oley this weekend

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Thu Jun 21 10:42:00 EDT 2018

DVNR members
If your planning on visiting the Triumph National Motorcycle meet at the Oley Fairgrounds this week end, keep an eye open for President George and other DVNR members who will be selling some or our Art Of The Bike shirts. Bargain prices. You will have to wait until the next "Gathering" for our event shirts.

For more information use the link below to view the event poster.

http://triumphnationalrally.com/

Also, Next week I will do a short write up on the DVNR group who made the trip to Claryville New York last weekend. I can't send an attachment so the story with photos may have to be posted on our web site and I will send a link. Get the inside scoop on vintage saddle sores,  wine drinking and brake maintenance.

Cheerio
Dan Sellers
DVNR Treasurer