[dvnr] Sunday Meeting

Bob Gilfillan wa2swo at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 16 16:01:38 EDT 2018

Hi All Fellow Norton Club Members,

We are so looking forward to hosting the Norton Club Sunday August 19th Meeting.  It looks Like their is some possible iffy weather, So if it is not raining we have a 25' pontoon boat to take a out on the Lake and or hangout on the patio. We have an Italian lunch planned  Lasagna, meatballs, Salad, desert & Coffee. And If its Raining,  I have an HO slot car track to race on, A Pool table, And Darts and we can still hangout and EAT!  Please Come and have a great summer Day on Lake Hopatcong.

Any Questions Please call my cell  973 219 2246

Cant wait to see you all,

Bob & Judy Gilfillan