[dvnr] General Information on use of mailserver and dues information

Daniel Sellers dsellerspa at verizon.net
Wed Apr 25 21:36:31 EDT 2018

DVNR members
I know that most of you know the our annual main event "Gathering of the Nortons" took place on a very unfriendly motorcycle day. My wife and I left on my MKIII Norton at 8AM on Sunday morning to ride to Washington Crossing with plenty of cold weather gear under rain gear. Surprisingly there were quite a few of our club members preforming their assigned tasks as though the sun were shining. Maybe there were 100 to 125 persons present at one time or another. We ended the show at noon to head to warmer quarters. The temperature actually began falling through the morning. With the low turnout many of our members did not pay their dues as they usually do at the "Gathering".

In case you are wondering how you can get paid up there are several options. (1) You can print the 2018 membership form from the DVNR.org website. The form is on the "About" page at the bottom left as a pdf file. My mailing address is on the form.  (2) Tf you are not able to get the form from the website you can send me an email (keep you address private by emailing me directly) at dsellerspa at verizon.net. I will send the form to the address on record from previous membership forms or to a specific address you state in your email. (3) I don't know where and when our next regular meeting will be but I will bring membership forms with me.  Unpaid address will be purged from the mail server at the end of June.

I'm glad to see our mailserver getting some use. To remind everyone, you can send an email to EVERYONE on the membership list by addressing you recipient as dvnr at casano.com - you must send the mail from the email address that you receive your DVNR mail. You do not need to use the reply but as you have seen that works too.

I'm looking forward from hearing from some of you and I will get the forms out quickly when you ask.

Also we have plenty of new shirts that were not sold at the gathering. We may come up with a way to get some of these to our members. All the shirts were $20 at the "Gathering".

Sincerely
Dan Sellers
DVNR Treasurer/Membership Secretary